Sunday, June 5, 2011

Prowlers


We have a new visitor since a few days. Maybe he just moved in the neighborhood. He certainly adopted our yard. I call him the booted car (like in the fairy tale - or Shrek) since he has an original shave-job that makes it look like he has little soft booties on. He is cautious and curious and comes frequently to explore the new patio. He's shot here on the side of my wife's garden. Hoepfully he won't be a nuisance when the herbs are all planted...

I have to confess that although I like cats 'symbolicly', I don't much appreciate them 'practically'. I'm lightly allergic but what bugs me most is that they eat birds and I like birds better...I always rooted for Tweety when I watched the cartoons. Woody Woodpercker is one of my idol and Roadrunner is just too cool and daft. Also, they are kind of sneaky, like some women I know...not a trait I have much respect for...so watchout cats! Don't get too comfy in my yard...or else!...

No comments:

Post a Comment